Friday, January 13, 2006

Happy Birthday, Big Man!

 


Eight! I can hardly beleive it's been eight years since that exciting/scary morning when we went in to have our firstborn. And you were a boy! A lot of people guessed, predicted and "knew" we were having a girl. So we called you Emma in-utero (sorry). And I think in someway I played along to prepare myself that you MIGHT be a girl... 'cause truth be told I wanted you to be a boy. And when they laid your slimy wiggly little (9lb. 4oz.) body on me I was (though a little bit scared of your alien-likeness) jubilant and shocked to see that you WERE a boy.
You are a joy, my son. Daddy and I love you so much. Happy Birthday! Posted by Picasa

2 comments:

Seversons said...

Happy birthday, Noah!

Chris said...

Happy Be-lated Birthday!
(Kinda scarey isn't it? My first born -also a male *laugh*- will be 8 in 10 days....almost half way to adulthood. Too fast!)