Wednesday, September 21, 2005

Tagged!

Thanks, Tam!
First the rules:
If you've been tagged remove the blog at #1 from the following list and bump every one up one place; add your blog's name in the #5 spot; link to each of the other blogs for the desired cross pollination effect.
1. I Have to Say
2. Messages from Mama
3. Farkleberry Juice
4. Anderson Adventures
5. Doodles from the Dahls

Next: select four new friends or favorite bloggers to add to the pollen count. I can't remember who's already done this, so ignore it if you did. And, as always, if you're too busy or you just don't want to, feel free to abstain. I tag the following:
Ellie
(The rest of my blog friends would be tag-backs, so I will refrain)



What were you doing 10 years ago?
I was in the beginning of my sophomore year at UWEC with a psychology major, dating the wrong guy too seriously, and getting very excited to study abroad in Edinburgh, Scotland in the spring semester.

What were you doing 5 years ago?
I was at home with my 2 1/2 year old and 9 month old boys. We were living in Sand Creek and raising boys with the rest of the inhabitants (there were not many girls born in that village!). Life seemed really simple during that era.
What were you doing one year ago?
I was teaching first grade to our 6 year old, and had a busy 4 and 2 year old running about as well.

What were you doing yesterday?
We doubled up on kindergarten in the morning (anticipating caring for TWIN infants for the next few days!), then I tossed Bella and Doodle in the big stroller and walked to the library with them. It was a BEAUTIFUL afternoon... One of the last of summer and I relished being outdoors!

5 snacks you enjoy
1. Nachos with ALL the fixins!
2. Wheat Thins and Ranch dressing
3. Veggies and dip
4. Potato Chips and french onion dip (notice the dip theme)
5. Apples right off the tree

5 songs I know all the words to
1. Who Am I (Casting Crowns)
2. Sweet Baby James (James Tayor)
3. Closer to Fine (Indigo Girls)
4. He's Alive (Ray Boltz, Don Francisco- thanks to my kids obsession with it!)
5. My Kind of Girl (Collin Raye- Jake and I do a mean duet to this one!)

5 things you would do if you had a million dollars
("I would buy you a K car, a nice, reliant automobile!")
1. Pay off all debt
2. Buy Jake a big ol' truck
3. Travel 'round the world with my family
4. Help my parents retire
5. Install a hot tub (no, HAVE a hot tub installed!)

5 things you like doing
1. laughing with my husband
2. hiking with the fam
3. scrapbooking (this one withOUT the fam... well, without kids at least)
4. taking road trips (especially with a Cafe Mocha in hand!)
5. organizing

5 bad habits
1. procrastinating
2. chewing and biting not my nails, but the skin around them (I know, it's gross saying it, but I do!)
3. spreading myself too thin
4. letting too much time pass between visits with long-distace friends
5. overlooking ways I can help my husband

5 things I would never wear again
1. tight-rolled jeans
2. moon boots
3. doily-collared dresses
4. spandex
5. poofy sleeves

5 favorite toys
1. scrapping tote, and the organization it brings to a pastime I love.
2. digital camera
3. bike trailer/stroller
4. cell phone
5. computer

No comments: