Friday, September 22, 2006

Friday Update


It's a cold, windy and rainy day in the Northwoods. The kind where you kind of wish you had a fireplace and unlimited hot cocoa. And candles.

I let the little ones escape to the basement to watch Sesame Street before we officially begin our day. After all, isn't that show the 4-year-old-kindergarten of an entire generation? That and a loving stay-at-home mom were my 4K!

Not much to report... It was picture day yesterday at school. Doodle's first-grade photo is destined to be my favorite ever as those newly-lost front teeth will be front and center. Noodle claims he had a hard-core serious look... Jake thinks he's just trying to get my goat. We'll see in 3 weeks!

We have a quiet weekend ahead of us. The boys are attending the Fall Festival at our local camp tomorrow (they are very excited). Jake, Bella and I will cut wood (A Dahl family fall tradition that is necessary, yet fun). I hope there's a little lunch outing involved!

Happy fall to all...

3 comments:

molly said...

OK, the newly LOST teeth won't be front and center... they're in Tooth Fairy Land.

The gaps they left will be front and center...

I know you overly analytical readers.... :)

Marti said...

I hope you weren't speaking of ME...I didn't notice the sentence until you pointed it out. :)

molly said...

I almost wrote wise-cracking Erbs, but chose not to. :) hee hee.