Wednesday, December 13, 2006

Ahhhh...

Tonight was the Kidquest and Bible Buddies Christmas program at church. The kids did so well in each of their parts! I will have to share photos soon... but not tonight. I'm pooped.

Just one more holiday production ahead of us now. Sunday both Jake and I are in the Christmas Cantata at church. I've really enjoyed taking part in the theatrical end of it this year and last. Someday I wouldn't mind doing a community production... maybe when my kids can be in one too! :)

We got cookie dough made today... and will maybe cut out and bake sugar and gingerbread cookies tomorrow evening. Doodle, Bella and I are headed to "A Little Princess Christmas" tomorrow morning (Daws kind of groaned at the title, but when he found out it was a play, he was excited- Meanwhile his sister was planning what she was going to wear... She thought she got to be the princess) !
I am off to bed. Good night one and all...

No comments: