Sunday, December 17, 2006

Tiptoe-ing through the plague

The people around us are falling like flies to a yucky stomach virus. Friday night we had visitors and Saturday morning got a call that their daughter had been sick throughout the night. Saturday the boys played football with friends and after they got home one of the other boys got sick. We went to a party last night and one of the kids who stayed with our kids got sick in the night.

Tis' the season. I'm not sure if we are the carriers and are spreading it to those around us, or if we are iron-wall resilient to whatever this yuck is. I have been staring quizzically at my kids all day... bracing myself for what seems sure to come.

I just hope they don't do it behind the Christmas tree...

1 comment:

Mama Heffalump said...

Praying the Lord will bless you with anti-cooty protection! We had the evil Crud at our house, and it isn't pretty... *Gack*