Tuesday, December 16, 2008

Victory!


OK, those who read the post earlier today, I have to fess up.
I stayed home with the kids.
But the truth is, I was out of the running for "Wife of the Year" way back on January first.
BUT they won! The Trojans won! Whoo Hoo!
We're just in it for one year, so that makes it easier in some ways and harder in others. A first victory on your home court is a big hurdle to overcome and I'm so happy it came in the first home game.

Staying home made me realize that 7:30 is going to be a difficult start time for my Lanman, who goes to bed like clockwork at 8:00. Hmm. I really hadn't thought about that part. I'll be the mama swaying in the lobby with a fussy toddler who Just. Wants. To. Be. Laid. Down. He is not a snuggler when he's ready for bed. No rocking for that boy! I'll keep you posted on our game attendance.

In other news.. Whoo Hoo for Michelle and team black! I am thrilled that she won season 6 of The Biggest Loser! I am thinking about proposing the idea of "Biggest Toner." My SIL and I talked about it... I really don't want/need to drop a ton of weight, but what I got is wobbly. I want to be the Biggest Toner. :) And I'll start that right after the temperatures rise above zero.

Well, just had to share my excitement for the Trojans with ya'll. Off to bed with me.
Good night!

1 comment:

Betsy said...

I was thinking of you last night as I watched BL and wondered what you decided! Way to go Jake and the boys, too!