Wednesday, February 21, 2007

Delayed Gratification

Well, a visit to my OB and an ultrasound of this peanut brought to light that the peanut is actually lentil-sized yet. Dr. Bob pushed the due date back (insert shrieking "Nooooo...) to Oct 18th, and scheduled another ultrasound in two weeks to check on the little legume. Not exactly the words I was going for. I was hoping more for, "Man, I think you're about 6 months along! No weight gain yet."

On another note, little Bella had her 5-year-old shots. She is terrified of medical procedures. It wasn't pretty, but our nurse was good and for now Bella is completely vaccinated. Hopefully at 12 it won't be quite as traumatic.

I could curl up and nap, but have things to gather for church tonight.
And a lasagna to pop in, thanks to De. What a treat! Thank you so much!!

No comments: