Monday, October 30, 2006

Dreaming in Purple

My dear husband, as I type, is in the Metrodome cheering for his Vikings in Monday Night Football action against the Patriots. I am so happy for him! Don't get me wrong- I despise the Vikings (Every good child from the Packer Belt does), but I love my husband. I wish each of you could have seen his face when he found out he was going to get to go to see his team- like a child on Christmas morn... Priceless.

He went to the game with a Patriots fan. I hope it doesn't get ugly.

If you're watching the game look high into the stands- upper deck... in one of the end zones. Look for the grin as big as the Rockies. That's my Jaker. :)

I've got three tired troopers tucked into bed. It was a beaut of a day in the northwoods, so we took a hike and took huge deep breaths of Indian Summer air as tomorrow's high is supposed to be 39.

I'm scrapping... and about to correct some 5th grade math. All in a good day's work, my friends, all in a good day's work.

G'night.

No comments: