Banana tagged me with an interesting thought... "What are 5 things I'd like to do before I die?"
Many who know me well know traveling is at the top of my list. Traveling with my family? Even better. With the exception of the first one, maybe, I'd like to do each one with Jake and the kids at my side.
1) Hike the AT. Probably just part, but I'd love to do it. My brother-in-law did it start to finish, but mom and wife doesn't equal bachelor. I will also never attain his physical fitness level. I'd be satisfied with portions of it. :) (By the time my mothering responsibilities lighten my body will... well, not have lightened.)
2) Visit South America. Machu Picchu and a rainforest.
3) Go on a safari in Africa.
4) Travel through New England in fall... Slowly.
5) See each of my kids into adulthood- Serving the Lord and joyful.