Tuesday, September 11, 2007

The post in which I will get a song stuck in your head.



... which is ONLY fair because I have been singing it since early this afternoon. I've been flashing to pre-game basketball warm-ups which is the only place you hear this song played, and OFTEN if your husband coaches JV and Varsity basketball.

But I digress...
We are in THE FINAL COUNTDOWN as my doctor said today that he would induce us one month from today! October 11th will be the birthdate of our little Dahl unless for some miraculous reason he, unlike his siblings, makes his own debut before then. I'm thinking the 11th is looking good.

We are all excited, and have much trim to paint in our FOR SALE home within the next month, which means this mama had better get her tush to bed.
Good night, all! :)

2 comments:

Jodi said...

Who is your doctor? I'm going to have to have a talk with him because the correct date is OCTOBER 10. Three Erb girls can't be wrong.

Oh, and thanks a lot for the song that's bouncing around in my head. I feel like I've been transported back to high school pep band.

Anonymous said...

I still like September 27th. But October 11th is just fine too! :)