Wednesday, April 13, 2005

Ahhhh...

Noah and I finished first grade yesterday. Today was our first official day of summer vacation. It was blissful. We made Stone Soup for supper (Stone soup was one of Noah's last reading stories, and with it, he got to make up a recipe on his own. We used the same ingredients, I tweaked some of the proportions e.g. 10 green peppers?! and I must say, he did pretty well!), played outside in the 65 degree weather, leisurely went to story time at the library, and got all of my winter/summer clothes switched.

I had my first official Soccer Mom meeting tonight. It was not nearly as high stress and competitively tension-filled as I prepared myself for. I am the Uniform mom for the Falcons, but I think I'll be OK.

Bedtime has come to the Dahl house, time to brush lots of little teeth. good night...

No comments: