Tuesday, April 07, 2009

For Sarah... :)

Yes, I am blogging two days in a row.
And I am outside!! Love it!
This will be a really quick photo update as BL will start momentarily, but...

Here is Noodle last Friday night at the 4th, 5th and 6th grade Honors Music Night... He was a little expressionless, but his Mama loved every minute of the show!



Here is Lanman during his "De da Puppy?" antics...



Here is Bella's soon-to-be room! My SIL and I painted it today--- All but the ceiling. :) Weird shot, I know, but I wanted to get all of the colors in... It's aqua, pink and green.



And here is a bad cluttered shot of the stairwell/family room... Green and tan! I love colors!

Posted by Picasa

2 comments:

Sarah Wroblewski said...

ahhh! Thank you! What a treat!

Marti said...

Did you highlight Noodle's hair? It looks so coooooool!

Love the colors! Can't wait to see them in person!