Monday, February 06, 2006

Four jobs I've had:
1. Front Desk Girl in my dorm at college
2. Porta-Potty cleaner (yes, I'm serious... like in a real paid position)
3. Activities coordinator in an Alzheimer's/dementia unit
4. Red Lobster server

Four movies I can watch over and over:

1. Sweet Home Alabama

2. Grease

3. How to Lose a Guy in Ten Days

4. Remember the Titans


Four places that I've lived:

1. Eastern Wisconsin

2. Northwestren Wisconsin

3. Scotland (for a semester)

4. (Ok, that's really all...)



Four TV shows that I love:

1. Law and Order SVU

2. Dateline

3. Clean Sweep

4. Divine Design


Four places I've vacationed:

1. the Bahamas

2. Jackson, Wyoming

3. San Francisco

4. Europe

Four of my favorite dishes:

1. Chicken Enchiladas

2. Shrimp Scampi (or any shrimp, really)

3. Stir fry

4. Halibut

Four sites I visit daily:

1. Hotmail

2. MSN news

3. Blogger

4. Ask Jeeves


Four places I would rather be right now:

A little warmth would be good, but home with my kiddos is where I want to be.

Four bloggers I am tagging:

1. You

2. You

3. You

4. And You !



If you have as much fun being "It" as I do, please play along, and let me know you did, okay ?

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Thanks for sharing! *Smile*

Marti said...

I played. :)