Monday, February 06, 2006

Update

I thought an update was in order on the dishwasher... I think it's going to make it. Last night we gave it a whirl and though there was some leakage, we deduced that it was residual effects of the Dawn (I would have never imagined the havoc a 1/8 cup of Dawn could reek!!!).

We had a great day yesterday with some friends- together getting to know a new family in our church. I find myself so comfortable sometimes in the day-to-day. Calling friends, keeping up on what needs to be done, staying in my comfort zone... but when I do, I'm missing out on the blessings God has for reaching out. I remember being the "new people." What a blessing it was to be invited into someones' home and get to know them past "Hello." It's twice the blessing to be the host.

Today is sunny. A warm cuddly Doodle just crawled on my lap. I've got two cups of coffee in me already- Not a bad start for a Monday!

No comments: