Thursday, February 09, 2006

My super power fantasy...

Noah posed an interesting question to me on the way home from school yesterday...

"Mom, if you could pick one super power to have, what would you pick?"

Now we've chatted about this before. There are perks to a lot of the imaginable super powers, but after considering pros and cons I've decided what I'd like.

I'd like the ability to think about a task and have it done. (Tasks only, mind you, I don't want all my thoughts coming true "just like that!" Sometimes my thoughts are a bit rash, I must confess!)

I'd have to be more contemplative about what I think, but can you imagine the spare time you'd have on your hands? Of course my super power would know exactly how I want to have the job done (unlike certain offspring) and would do each detail just as I would have- without taking up my whole day!

Just imagine, sitting there, and thinking, "Dishes, laundry, sort kid's clothes, vacuum, wash the floor..." Poof! Time to blog, time to scrap, time to exercise, time to shop... all those things I put off or just don't have time for!

I'm working on patenting this once I get it down...

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

*Grin*

Master Aegidius said...

Howdy there!

Jake and Jen Cryder dropping in on you! Jen will chat more when she has time :)