Tuesday, February 21, 2006

Nearing the end...

We are nearing the end of the basketball season. This is the last week of the regular season, and next Tuesday is the first regional game. It's been a long haul lately... Not many wins for the Bulldogs. I admire Jake's* character through it all.

We're doing well so far in our busy week... Yes, it's only Tuesday, but one day at a time, right? :) Today we have doctor appts. Swimming lessons this evening. I had a clean up/vacuum session upstairs and have one drawer I need to organize before lunch. I desperately need to get to thank you notes for Bella's birthday gifts! Tonight? Maybe during swimming lessons...

The bookends each got invited to separate sleep-overs on Friday, so Doodle and I are headed out on a date! He whispered, "How about Mc Donalds, Mom?" I'm thinking,"How about Mc Donalds, then grocery shopping, Dood?" :) Practical, I know... that's me.

Have a good week, all. I'm not sure how many times I'll get back to blogging this week!

*spell check didn't recognize "Jake's" and suggested maybe "jack***" is what I intended! Nope, not my man! :)

1 comment:

Mama Heffalump said...

I love spellcheck! *ROFL*