Thursday, May 31, 2007

I'm just going to quote "Baby Center" on the baby's growth for the week...

Your baby weighs about 10 1/2 ounces now. She's also around 6 1/2 inches long from head to bottom, and about 10 inches from head to heel. (For the first 20 weeks, we use measurements taken from the top of the baby's head to her bottom — known as the "crown to rump" measurement. After that, we use measurements from head to toe. This is because a baby's legs are curled up against her torso during the first half of pregnancy and are very hard to measure.)

I get to visit the doctor on Monday... I am supposed to (only) have gained 10 lbs. by this point... we shall see.

I spent the day at a friend's house getting ready for a moving sale. We got it pretty much organized and will be ready to open tomorrow morning. I am very much looking forward to an evening with my husband tomorrow night! :) (They have been rare lately due to his hard-working and my exhaustion by 9pm!)

Love to all our far away family. We miss you all. Bella was comiserating that she didn't even remember what her cousins look like anymore. We send hugs to one and all!

2 comments:

Jodi said...

What? No produce? How will I know which foods to avoid this week?

molly said...

I guess I could keep going with the "little bit bigger zucchini" for quite awhile!

I'm sorry if I was turning you off to produce... I didn't think about it that way!