Monday, May 14, 2007

Monday, Monday

The good news?

The excavator is here!
I have been meaning to clean and purge our utility (storage) room for a couple of months now, and I have the opportunity!

The bad news?

I HAVE the opportunity because a line was accidentally hit that brings water our to our wood boiler. Our utility room is under 2 inches of water. The lines broke right above the shelves that hold our camping gear (sleeping bags, tents...) and our keepsakes from childhood. What does the Bible say about holding loosely to the things of this world?

I'll be downstairs until further notice.

3 comments:

Jodi said...

:(

Hope you can keep that cheerful attitude.

Marti said...

Uuuuuuuuugh!

Ken & Jen Schmidt said...

Eeewwwwwwwww....if you need help, I get off at 4...let me know (I don't have a very busy schedule this week)